Wednesday, August 6, 2008

| |

The semester ends next week which means two things:

1) This is the busiest week/weekend ever and i feel so bad for Daniel

2) On the 14th, I won't have anything to do for 6 weeks!

But just because I don't have anything to do doesn't mean I won't do anything. On the contrary, I will do so much!

I will read, cook, run, bike, yoga, tennis, watch movies, wii, bake, organize wedding photos, organize the house, sleep, and most of all- make it my mission to ensure Dan doesn't have to lift a finger.

Now all you feministas out there may scoff at my volunteered 'submissiveness', but I will have you know that Dan has been the most patient, kind, selfless person since we have moved here.

That's all I have to say about Dan and his wonderfulness- no one wants to read a mushy blog.

3 thoughts:

mrs. everything said...

I want to read mushy blogs!

The Gorbott said...

yeah, i love mushy blogs. i was thinking of starting a mushy blog group.

ShaLyse Walker said...

or make mushy blog soup!

( I couldn't resist)