Friday, May 6, 2011

public

| |

Dear Readers,

Thanks to everyone who voted on my "would you read me if I privatized my blog" poll. A special thanks to those 10 people who said I was awesome! I know, I kind of tricked you in to calling me awesome because I tacked it on to one of the answers, but I'll still take it as a compliment. I am also happy to report that I have 3 blog stalkers, which makes me feel really special, and I also appreciate that not one person said "You are not awesome." Although that's what I would've selected, just to be funny.

So after some consideration, I have decided to leave my blog public for now; I think I have managed to get it removed from search engines.  I will also no longer write out my first or last name in posts- instead I will refer to myself as Caitie (my only nickname that has actually stuck) and my last name as....Gilson or Milman.

Sincerely,
Caitie Milman Gilson

0 thoughts: