Monday, May 23, 2011

for the beauty of the earth

| |

"Life, believe, is not a dream
So dark as sages say;
Oft a little morning rain
Foretells a pleasant day. 
Sometimes there are clouds of gloom,
But these are transient all;
If the shower will make the roses bloom,
O why lament its fall?"
- Charlotte Bronte

This poem always seems to help me through the Eugene winters. If it weren't for the rain and gloom, the summers wouldn't be so lush. Sometimes in studio when I can't seem to focus anymore, I turn around and look out the window.


Or I'll take it one step further and walk across the street to sit by the river.

Or if feeling ambitious, I will jog over the bridge to the running trail.

enjoy this Blair Witch style video, I hope you don't get motion sickness.
 

I will miss Eugene.

0 thoughts: