Sunday, March 27, 2011

end of spring break.

| |

We had plans to finish off our spring break with a trip to Seattle, some hiking, and lots of Bikram yoga. Unfortunately however, I have come down with some icky virus that has rendered me lazy and immovable, and has resigned me to watching back to back episodes of Lost. To ensure that all the secrets of the island will be revealed to me I have decided to start from Season 1 and watch straight until the end.


The one positive point of my sickness is that I have spent my Lost viewing hours working on my website (I can't just watch t.v. and not do something, it drives me nuts). It's still under construction, and there is some CSS coding that I can't figure out, but let me know what you think and any input/suggestions you may have. 'Namaste'. (clicking on my name will link to my website)

0 thoughts: