Today is my baby brother's birthday!!! I made him some pretty great e-cards, and blitzed him. You wouldn't understand them because they are in inside jokes, but I will share anyway.
#1: When my brother was little, he said to my mom, "mom, can you take me to arby's?" my mom said, "what? you have never been to arbys." My brother responded, "yeah, dad took me." Mom said, "Dad would never take you to arbys!" My brother's response...."Noooo, my other Dad!". Yeah, my brother had an imaginary family, not just an imaginary friend but an entire family. This card is from them.
title: 'we missed you all these years'
#2: When we were little I used to pretend to be this little elf who lived in a crayon box, and I would come out to play with my brother...this is from Elfie.
title: 'elfie, elfie, i want elfie'
#3: We had an inside joke with elephant seals
title: gahhh!
#4: just a cute lil' collage




1 thoughts:
I read this post yesterday and last night I had weird dreams about seals. No lie.
There were dolphins, too.
Post a Comment