Saturday, March 19, 2011

craft time

| |

I am now officially on spring break...woooo!! Most my friends were done with finals by Tuesday morning, but I had a ridiculous final Friday at 8am, so I spent every hour last week either at work or memorizing the small intricacies of Gothic cathedrals.

I am starting to realize that often what I most enjoy about break is the ability to do projects of my own. I know I work on projects all term, but it's nice to be able to do projects for myself, on my own time, free of pressure. So to kick off Spring break, I did a little DIY project for me- a hexnut bracelet.

This is from the same site that posted the no-knit scarf, I just added a toggle clasp. 

1 thoughts:

angela hardison said...

i saw this and wanted to make it too. except i didn't, naturally. yours turned out great.