Saturday, February 7, 2009

pri saved my saturday

| |

my voice is now completely gone and i feel like doo. no luck on the 50s tv dinner trays....but.... we had PRI for dinner!

PRI which stands for Pizza Research Institute has the best pizza, ever! Their vegan chef special is absolutely amazing, non-vegans agree.

each take out box is painted by the cashier when you come to pick it up


the chefs special consists of whatever the chef feels like throwing on it, by throwing i mean carefully crafting


tonight we had curried cauliflower, apricots, mushrooms, onions, broccoli, eggplant, etc. each bite is like a delicious explosion


you are probably thinking, eww weird, or sick gross. be quiet. its delicious and if you don't believe me, come visit me and i will prove it to you. or read what these folks had to say on yelp.

"Its a must go every time that I'm in Eugene. Even when I'm not, I dream about it. I love the quirky self respecting staff."

"I'm going to make a bold statement: This is my favorite pizza. EVER. From anywhere. After sampling slices from coast to coast, as well as in various other parts of the world (including Italy!), I have concluded that PRI is real deal when it comes to my requisite pizza orgasm."

"Awesome. Brilliant. Go. Now. Quit reading, go. "
...and it goes on.


1 thoughts:

samsam said...

i've been craving pizza so hard lately. just a nice pesto sauce with basil and caramelized onions maybe a little bit of goat cheese. mmmm....