Saturday, February 21, 2009

cheeseburger animal protein style, with a chocolate shake

| |



....that was my usual In n Out order, that i have to admit I ate about once a week one summer. Since becoming vegan, I haven't really craved meat, but occasionally I have craved in n out and fresh gyro meat.

Dan and I aren't junk foodies, our meals usually consist of quinoa and lots of veggies, none of this fake meat tofurky stuff, but lately all i want is a milkshake fries and burger. maybe i have been inspired by all of taza's posting about finding the perfect burger in nyc. but all this past week i have been envisioning my perfect vegan diner meal.

i will make homemade tahini buns.


homemade veggie burger, roasted sweet potato fries and a chocolate shake made from vanilla soy ice cream and choco almond milk!

now that i have my recipes i can't stop thinking about what toppings i want on mine!

0 thoughts: