Monday, February 23, 2009

for a good time call....

| |


This Sunday I handed out contact cards to my Laurels to let them know if they had any questions or needed anything that they could always contact me. I figured these girls only have an hour on Sunday to ask questions and chances are they won't ask a lot of the questions they have in front of everyone else.

Here is what the cards look like:

After printing them I realized: if I drop some of these on the street while walking home I will probably get calls from people wanting gross favors... if you catch my drift- Bob knows what i am talking about . Maybe I should have changed my wording.

2 thoughts:

Nate H. said...

Am I the Bob who knows what you're talking about? Am I known as an expert on gross favors?

caitlin said...

with a name like back-door-bob i don't see how you couldn't be