I was tagged on Facebook to wrtie 25 random things about myself, here they are:
1.) my favorite cereal is wheatbix or cheerios and raisin bran mixed, i could eat cereal every meal
2.) about 3 years ago i decided i would try veganism for three weeks, but i have kept at it ever since.
3.) I swam competitively for 13 years of my life.
4.) my favorite animal is the desert tortoise
5.) I converted to Mormonism at age 18
6.) Best decision of my entire life.
7.) i have the greatest family, including my new husband
8.) i lose things easily, but hate being disorganized
9.) i love having potted plants, but they constantly die on me
10.) growing up my parents told me i could be or do anything i wanted. i believe them.
11.) astrology is real, i am a complete cancer
12.) i wish i was more like Maude in "Harold and Maude" (my favorite movie of all time). i am not spontaneous, and i worry too much about responsibilities and planning. i wish i could live in the moment.
13.) i love crime shows and have a morbid interest in serial killers
14.) my greatest fear in life is growing old and having regrets
15.) i love baths
16.) i technically grew up in las vegas, but i feel no connection to it at all and call Coronado, CA home.
17.) i "fell in love" with Dan the instant I saw him, and knew we would get married three weeks into dating (we were married two years later)
18.) i love french films, and want to learn the language before i die
19.) in june i will be living in a buddhist temple in Kyoto
20.) i love exercising and hate that i now only have time to do it about once a week
21.) i also hate that i don't have time to read books of my own choosing
22.) if i watch tv for more than two hours i get grumpy
23.) i consider peanut butter and jelly, and popcorn delicious treats
24.) in high school i was voted most likely to never grow up, now people think i am much more mature than my age.
25.) i like to accomplish things days before they need to be done. procrastinating gives me anxiety
Friday, January 30, 2009
25 things
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
I found your blog--hope you don't mind. I never knew that you were voted "most likely to never grow up." And I don't know why that would have fit in HS. Anyway, all the best with everything. Sounds like things are busy, but going well.
Post a Comment