school has started again and i don't see enough of this man.

our studio project for this semester is located at the park blocks in Portland (couch and 8th). We are designing an academic/ artistic center which fellows from other countries can come to study and create for a year. There exists a real center like this in Rome. We have been assigned a host country, mine is Japan. Its always hard to get the design process started. Figuring out the big concept and the programming (there's a lot), but I am excited. I will try to be good about posting updates. If any of you care. If I still have readers.
If so, thank you, i love you, and if you ever want balance and order in your life, don't consider architecture school.
That's my advice for today. Speaking of unsolicited advice I started a new blog. I dont know why because I don't up keep this one, but this is the address
http://ininfinitewisdom.blogspot.com/
I hope my five readers follow me enthusiastically. Its an exciting blog about me giving advice to you!
It actually started as an architecture blog for school then i abandoned it and changed the name, but the old post remains.
If so, thank you, i love you, and if you ever want balance and order in your life, don't consider architecture school.
That's my advice for today. Speaking of unsolicited advice I started a new blog. I dont know why because I don't up keep this one, but this is the address
http://ininfinitewisdom.blogspot.com/
I hope my five readers follow me enthusiastically. Its an exciting blog about me giving advice to you!
It actually started as an architecture blog for school then i abandoned it and changed the name, but the old post remains.
1 thoughts:
ooohh noooo! 2blogs to follow.what goes in each?
Post a Comment