The flight to Italy was only 1.5 hours, but it took us 8 hours from the time we left our London flat. I suppose that's the price you pay for cheap airfare. When your flight leaves at 5am, and the tube closes at midnight, you are forced to either take insanely long night buses or sleep in the airport. This time we chose the latter.
After arrival, we took a little cat nap then headed to Gam Gam's for dinner. I felt a particular affinity for this restaurant because my dear great grandmother who lived to the ripe old age of 96 was called Gam Gam. Grammy, my other great grandmother lived to 101, but I digress.
We used AirBnB again, and found this charming little flat.
The art and furniture are all mid-century originals, and I coveted most of it.
If you want to sign up for AirBnb, use this link! I don't know if you get anything, but I will get $25 credit! Lucky me!
Stay tuned for more photos, and the part of the trip where Ma and Pa join us!





0 thoughts:
Post a Comment