Tuesday, May 15, 2012

this happened yesterday

| |

Dan and I rented a Zipcar to make our regular Costco run, and when I opened the center console I noticed that someone had left their Zip Card. As I was asking Dan whether or not we should turn it in or just leave it in the car, I noticed that the numbers looked familiar (our card numbers are identical, but mine ends in 0 and Dan's in 1). So I said to Dan, "Dan, I think this is your card!" "Wait never mind, it ends in a zero, it can't be." So Dan pulls out his card to prove that it isn't missing, and when I look at the numbers on his card, I realize that they are identical to the card I found, with the exception of this one ending zero. "Waiiiit a second! This is my card!" Cue utter confusion and bewilderment.

Apparently I left my card in the console about two weeks ago and never noticed that it was missing.

0 thoughts: