Wednesday, May 16, 2012

my new favorite tumblr

| |

You may remember me posting about a great Tumblr site, Arrested Downtown, where they mix lines from Arrested Development with scenes from Downtown Abbey. While I still find that site extremely entertaining, I have now found my new favorite tumblr, "Architorture". Architorture pairs gifs from movies/shows with experiences related to architecture school.

I suppose this really isn't funny if you haven't experienced the torture that is architecture school (hence the name archi-torture), but oh well, I am sharing anyway. Here is a selection of my favorites:

When I try to do work at home

sooo true!

When I am working in studio all day 
and Pandora asks if I am still there
Snape's saying, "always."- again, so true!

Watching your entire project hang in suspense as your computer tries to save it…
exactly!
 
When I wake up late for a review

I never actually woke up late for a review, the nerves wouldn't let me. But love this nonetheless.

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I didnt study architecture but i still find it hilarious! my favorite was ET.

manda said...

i seriously am that little doggy when i work from home, too