I interrupt the Venice posts to bring you a quick Anniversary post.
Dan
and I have now been married a glorious 4 years, and together for 6. It
still seems like yesterday I was calling him Humanities Boy, because I
didn't know his name, and secretly hopping he would talk to me every
class.
Yeah yeah, you all think your husbands are great, but seriously...Dan is the best husband evah!
Here's how we celebrated our anniversary.
Started the morning with Vegan/GF blueberry and banana pancakes smothered in Agave maple syrup.
Through Zipcar (which is the best company evah!) I won tickets to the England v. Belgium match. We had amazing seats, got some swag, free face painting, saw David Beckham, and sat a few rows away from the Royal Family look a likes.
![]() |
| Beckham posing just for me |
After an anniversary dinner, we came home to find flowers waiting at our doorstep. From guess who- Zipcar! For real!? Zipcar is aaaammaaazing. If you wanna join, use this link and get £25 of free credit and whatever other fun stuff they'll give you along the way.
Happy 4 years moonbeam!


0 thoughts:
Post a Comment