Saturday, March 31, 2012

Good News, Bad News

| |

Bad News: I wasn't chosen as a finalist
Good News: We get to enjoy our Spain trip to the fullest (yay!) I am actually pretty happy with this. I mean my ego would have enjoyed being a finalist, but in all honesty this competition for me was more about designing again, and adding to my portfolio.  And in that way it was a success. Plus, I was not looking forward to figuring out the logistics of traveling to CA for a day and a half.


You can check out the finalists here, if you are interested. Amongst the finalists, I think there are a few clear leaders, and actually a few that I am not too impressed by.

We leave for Spain Tuesday at 3am, and are busy trying to get organized. Let's hope everything we need fits into our carry-ons!

1 thoughts:

Unknown said...

Bummer that you weren't selected, but I am excited for your Spain vacation. Hope you have a wonderful time!