I bought this shirt because I like the pattern and it was on sale, I did not however like the sleeves: too many stripes, and too clown like.So I did a little altering, and voila, not so stripey.
awesome job. it looks great.
cute! is that from urban outfitters? i saw that shirt in red and loved it but price tag too high. i'll have to check and see if ours still has it...
i think michelle has that shirt, obviously unaltered, and the alterations you did are perfect! not only were the stripes distracting, but the sleeves were huge before
Post a Comment
3 thoughts:
awesome job. it looks great.
cute! is that from urban outfitters? i saw that shirt in red and loved it but price tag too high. i'll have to check and see if ours still has it...
i think michelle has that shirt, obviously unaltered, and the alterations you did are perfect! not only were the stripes distracting, but the sleeves were huge before
Post a Comment