Monday, August 23, 2010

since i mentioned it....

| |

Here are some pictures of the reorganized office. I tried to do as much as possible, while purchasing very little. So, all I added to the room was storage items (see previous post), fabric, and curtain rod.

I don't have any photographs of the "before", but trust me it was annoying. The biggest change is the expedit bookshelf, acting as a room divider (it also helped to bring two of the bikes down to the garage). I also sewed some curtains to hang over the closet, that's it.



3 thoughts:

Trent said...

my wife picked out that same fabric for our kitchen last saturday

samsam said...

i love it! that fabric is so great! vibrant but not obnoxious!

mommag said...

like the change, looks like a better use of your space. a good project for a future master of architecture!