Every term I have this running list of "what projects to accomplish between terms," and "organize the back room" is always always on that list. The back room is my office, our bike storage (for 4 bikes), library, and storage for: camping stuff, sports equipment and house goods. So despite my organization efforts every term, it always gets disorganized again.
This time I really rearranged things, made some trips to IKEA, shifted things around, and now I actually have a space that I like... but I diverge from what I actually wanted to post about, and I gave a long introduction to what actually doesn't require one, my apologies.
Basically, I wanted to share some great IKEA items, adapted for an architect's studio.
1. The Grundtal Series: great for holding triangles, t squares, rulers, even drafting pencils. 
2. Vrum Wine Rack turned trace holder (I learned this trick from my friends in the interior program)
Doesn't organization feel so nice.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
getting organized
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment