Given how busy we were with wedding business and pampering, I didn't take many photos of our trip to New York, but here is a quick summary of our trip, brief sightseeing, and some documentation.
An evening showing of Jersey Boys, the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons (Very good, but I could be bias, I am a sucker for oldies)
Afternoon walk on the High Line: I had been looking forward to visiting the High Line for quite some time, and it did not disappoint. The design details are amazing, but what I found most interesting, was the pedestrian experience. So much of New York is experienced by walking at ground level, you really only relate to the building's first or second story, but the High Line, gives you a new pedestrian experience, and allows you to relate to the buildings in a new way.

1 thoughts:
holy freak. fancy fancy!
Post a Comment