Friday, January 1, 2010

2009: A retrospective

| |

2009 was a great year, I would say. I suppose though it could have been a bad year, it all just depends on what I choose to highlight. So let's make it a good year, here are some positives:

We traveled to some fun places

#1: JAPAN! I don't think I will ever be able to articulate how amazing this trip was. My dream in 2010 would be for Dan and me to acquire work visas and move.





#2 Vancouver, BC. Another great trip, this time a to a place a little closer to home, but still over the border

#3 My parents visit Eugene, we visit Crater Lake


#4 Trip to the shire
#5 Las Vegas and Coronado for xmas....visiting the Wild Animal Park
Other highlights:
Learning to screen-print and watercolor
Dan serving on the jury for a murder trial
Nicole getting engaged
Working for two professors
Eating lots of great vegan food
Exploring more of Portland
Making new friends
Indoor soccer team
Building bikes

And now for a decade retrospective (pardon my memory, it's late and I don't feel like thinking too hard)
2000: high school
2001: high school
2002: high school
2003: Graduate high school
2004: Get baptized travel to Italy, Switzerland
2005: Study abroad: France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, UK,
2006: Meet Dan. Move to San Francisco. visit Germany, Austria
2007: Graduate college, move to Boston, move to San Diego, road trip from NY to Utah. Travel with Dan to London, Paris, and Edinburgh
2008: Married! Costa Rica, St. Louis, move to Eugene, start Architecture School.
2009: see above
2010: ?

Wishing you and yours a great new decade!

0 thoughts: