Monday, January 18, 2010

update...

| |

We've been busy...Dan making plans for his future career, me teaching at school and church, working and learning.

We rearranged some furniture with the help of a good friend.

I want to start working toward my Young Women's medallion.

PRI now offers a gluten free crust

My studio group is designing/building a bike shelter for a local community school

I purchased a new Google phone, and finagled a savings of $250.00

I got out of jury duty

We made masks for a masquerade. Dan said he didn't want help with his, and clearly he didn't need it.

Be prepared for sporadic posts. I'm an unreliable blogger these days.

5 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Google phone as in Droid or as in Nexus One? This is an incredibly important distinction.

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

I have to say I love the title of your blog (can I assume its from the life aquatic? or am I confusing my wes anderson movies?)

Regardless, love your posts.

caitlin said...

Life Aquatic indeed! Thanks for stopping by!

Alison said...

Can you two just quit being so fun and good looking?!?!
xoxo

Tiffany said...

impresses is all i have to say. dad really outdid himself with that mask. ill work on the young women's medallion with you.