being surrounded by creative minds! I like to pretend that I am creative, I am training myself to be a creative person, but honestly, it doesn't come naturally to me. I like math, most of my dreams are pretty ordinary, and I think very concretely (though I am fighting this tendency).
Architecture school though, I am surrounded by imaginative types, people whose minds think abstractly and differently. This I love.
This past weekend some friends from the program put all the art students to shame with an installation in the art gallery here. Triple Point- an exploration in paper. Dan and I decided to immerse ourselves in this creative process and help with the installation.
process

creators
completion
john



tyler

2 thoughts:
that looks amazing.
being surrounded by creatives was one of my favorite things about college too (my design program at ASU was in the architecture school at the time).
Is the paper on the floor stuck down somehow? Looks very fun...never thought of those ways to use paper.
Post a Comment