Thursday, December 31, 2009

| |

I often lament that kid's toys just aren't made the way they used to be. Wooden blocks and lincoln logs have been replaced by too much plastic and scantily-dressed big-eyed dolls. Today however I discovered a toy that I know I would have obsessed over. Let me preface it with this.

When I was somewhere in the range of 8-10 years old, I created a drum kit of pots and pans...now this isn't your ordinary kid banging on the pot with a ladle, I had two pie tin symbols, tupper ware toms, and I even bent a hanger to create a working foot pedal, these pieces were all arranged properly on my Foosball table. For a few years, I begged my parents to let me play the drums and eventually they agreed to let me quit piano and bought me a real drum set.

K... so the toy Dan got for xmas this year would have been/is currently right up my ally.

Beatles Rock Band for Wii

We played for 3 hours today

0 thoughts: