Monday, December 7, 2009

repeat...

| |

If you recall this post a month ago (though you should because nothing much has been posted in the interim) after our review in Portland Dan and I stayed in an awesome hotel, ate great vegan food, and had a nice night out on the town.

Last Thursday we relived the experience.

review in Portland (by some of the top firms in PDX)

awesome hotel in the Pearl

upon returning a 50s/60s theme party awaited us.


The term is almost done and I cannot wait for break! I can't wait to spend 24 hours a day with my one true love. Sometimes I am dumbfounded at how supportive Dan is of my school schedule, he is incredible and selfless and handsome and gush gush gush. Come the 13th, off to Vegas then San Diego to feel the warmth.

3 thoughts:

manda said...

i am so jealous of you spending christmas in san diego.

Kristi H. said...

i love that green dress!!

samsam said...

oh you two! love you both so much!