once again my blogging has slackened, but final projects are all coming due and so any free time has been spent with dan, not the computer. here is what i have been and will be working on:
a 1/2"=1'0" model of a 1200 sqaure foot weaving studio, showing all the structure, foundating, sheathing, framing, etc. for those who don't understand scale, this is huge. like 4 feet wide, and so much material. all the wood and material for just this model will probably cost around 150$. Along with that I have to do elevations and a wall section to present neatly on a poster. that's my Building construction class.
For studio- the usual. A lot of drawings, and a site model.
For spatial comp- a 3-d model of a 2-d plan. Luckily I got this one out of the way. Here's what I did. this is Ando's plan for a museum, I took it as an elevation, rotated it, and made it into a beach house
Sketch model:
Final Model:
Saturday, November 22, 2008
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
your model looks really cool. definitely post more pics when you can!
i want! i want!
Post a Comment