Dan surprised me again today with my box of Benefit makeup! Here's the goods!
I am so excited. But what's more exciting is that some woman taped a business card to the box (how she got a hold of the box i don't know because they were shipped from san fran, and she is from eugene) check out how great this is!!
she specializes in hair extensions and crown rows and she signs her name with a heart, and her name is brandi with an i, and she puts business cards on mail...my kind of gal!
Also, every time I look at myself with my glasses I think of Corey Feldman in Stand by Me
For those curious what I have been working on, here is a tid bit: My sketch model for the Children's Craft Center.

Also, I am really into Pee Wee's Play House again, his shows are so so so funny, so inappropriate scatter brained (like this blog) and perfect (unlike this blog)!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Happenings
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 thoughts:
you are always so pretty and you are so so pretty in your glasses! they are perfect for your face! although now i want corey feldman's! i love you!
you do not look like Corey Feldman!
I'm so jealous about the benefit makeup! how fun!
have dan tell eric how to "surprise with presents!" it will be fun.
Post a Comment