I was so impressed by last night's costume display. The cleverly crafted and innovative array was probably due to the fact that 95% of the people I was with were architecture students.
This is Dan and me
I carried around peanuts and a small roller bag. Our wing pins were also from the same airline- a man at the store stopped Dan to ask if he was really a pilot. Success! My outfit was a thrift store find two years ago- finally debuted last night.
Here is my selection for best costumes:
John: Toll booth operator with working lever. Complete with puffy giants jacket
Hank: Yacht! Underside even has ribbing, wood decking, white pants, jacket, deck shoes.
Morgan: Fred from the bookstore. Only AAA students will appreciate this one, but trust me- its good!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
I no longer have a beef with Halloween
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
cute! funny!
Post a Comment