Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another milk post....sorry

| |

Most of you may not know, but about two years ago I started a facebook group "friends don't let friends drink milk". This was a big deal for me because I am no one to put myself out there, I like to keep under the radar. I was almost sure no one would join, just as I am sure not many people read my blog. Sorry I divert. So yeah, my group. There are now 139 members, most of whom I don't know. One girl recently posted a link from the physicians council for responsible medicine listing the harmful affects of milk, and mentioned that PCRM filed a lawsuit against the dairy industry demanding that they drop the slogan, "Milk, does your body good". Haven't heard that slogan in a while huh? Interesting!

2 thoughts:

Kristi H. said...

I read this article to Ned. Funny coincidence, just this weekend we bought a case of soy milk from Costco today and decided that we'd all just switch to soy (mostly because it was a hassle to buy 2 types of milk) and we don't mind the different taste anyway. HMMM... I'm more and more interested every time I read your "milk posts".

manda said...

milk makes my body do funny number two