Perhaps the worst feeling in the entire world is regret, and so I have always made a conscious effort to avoid this emotion. Is regret even an emotion? Anyway, I think part of the reason I am so indecisive is because I don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it later on. So I go back and forth, analyzing every scenario, making a decision, and then changing it again. I need to fix that. Well, I am sad and frustrated because I regret that I have submitted portfolios that I am only 80% satisfied with. There are two things specifically that I wish I would have changed about portfolio, but now it is too late. What kills me is that I can't fix the problem, I know what's imperfect but have no control over it. Also, this is serious- if a grad school doesn't accept me I will wonder what would have happened if I had included my sketches and made a two-page spread. All these architecture programs are intense, and while some schools are better than others, they are all competitive. It's really scary feeling like the school's decisions could really go either way. I will know every school by April, long time to have these feelings of regret.
2 thoughts:
forget about it. put your behind past you. if it comes down to it, do it again, do it the way you want to, all the way.
you-can-go-all-the-way!
gf. you are amazing! you can do it! you're such a hard worker....for realz. i love you.
Post a Comment