I am almost positive I served Toni Colette coffee today. She's a fun celebrity encounter. I don't think meeting the big time superstars are as fun as the lesser known folk. Here are some other fun encounters I have had in the past:
Bob Saggit
Emilio Estevez
Bill Clinton
Julie from real world
Christy Swanson- yes, the original buffy
Orville Redenbocker (he even gave me a sticker that said "I met Orville Redenbocker")
Patrick Stewart
Ken Jennings
Ewan McGregor
Patrice Lafaye- hockey player for the Las Vegas Thunder
The girls from Ace Base (93% sure, but I was young and too shy to ask. But at the time that this happened it was my life long dream to meet them)
....there are more that I can't quite recall, but I am sure they were good ones too.
- 6 of these sitings have been in Coronado- I should keep my eyes peeled
Friday, December 21, 2007
98% sure
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
hot spot!
Post a Comment