I absolutely love to do lists and apparently so does the rest of the world. I found this awesome blog all about to do lists, which I guess she (Sasha Cagen) turned into a zine and now a book! Its like post secret only she is collecting to do lists and not secrets- very interesting indeed! I really make lists for everything: pros and cons lists, what i liked about this year lists, day to day lists, week lists, hour to hour lists, i even have a list from over a year ago about why I like Dan.
Well, I leave for London in 4 days and I have a ton to do, so I thought in honor of this great trend I would share my to do list with all of you. One thing I learned from this blog/zine/book, is that it is much more telling to see a list written out as opposed to sent on the computer. I guess you can find out a lot from how you write your lists, like do you cross out your items or put checks next to them- little things like that. So enjoy this little peak into my next four days.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
To Do Lists
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 thoughts:
this is a great list! i love that paper.
i want to go to London. [i am genuinely pouting]
i like the paper
definitely i love lists too. i have a whole books of lists that i've kept -- food that i used to not like, but like now, favorite brands of shoes, very intricate pro/con lists, etc. i just made a list a week ago about a boy -- things i like/don't like.
check out www.mcsweeneys.net for some really funny lists
i love to do lists and baby wipes. have fun.
Post a Comment