Tonight I went to kick boxing at 24hour fitness. Mind you it is 24 hour fitness, not boot camp. Well tonight I had an instructor who wishes it was. His name is Ken, but I am going to now refer to him as inkensity. Inkensity is about 5'7, huge muscles, tight wife beater, short shorts, buzzed head, and totally serious attitude. He kept saying super serious things (in a rex-kwondo type voice) such as: "This isn't MTV, this isn't QVC, this is HCTV- HARD CORE T.V.!!!", "If this were a picnic I would have brought hamburgers and potato chips, do you see any of those here!?", "I don't take requests, does this look like burger king to you!", and best of all "I am a TRAINED KILLER!"
At first I couldn't help but giggle in between my roundhouses and jabs, but when he caught me laughing he said, "Does this look like comedy central to you". At that point I decided to go with it. So when he yelled out, "do we want CHICKEN THIGHS!?" I replied, "HELL NO!". I ended each punch with a "HUH!" and each kick with a "HI-Ya!"
The work out ended with Inkensity saying, "repeat after me: 'I, promise Ken, to stretch when I leave- WOOF!'" I was the only person to woof and when I did so Inkensity responded with, "we aren't puppies!" he then woofed deeper.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
INkenSITY!
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 thoughts:
woof!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you
that made me laugh soooooo hard!
OH MY GOSH!!! I am laughing silently in the computer lab with tears welling in my eyes. we aren't puppies!!!! ahahahahha...
Post a Comment