The night bus to Paris was quite the adventure. Our bus was fabric-filled to the max, and the girl behind us decided to spend an hour going through every photo on her phone and describing every little detail to the man next to her. Midway through our journey (4am) we had to get off the bus, while we rode the ferry over to the continent.
But I was too distracted by the drunk Irish soccer fans singing songs and clapping in the adjacent bar area. Once we got back on the bus and resumed our drive to Paris, I was finally able to catch some sleep. Then, we arrived in Paris!
Our first stop was a quaint and delicious vegetarian cafe called, Bob's Kitchen. I had avocado and mango brown rice sushi, and Dan had the buckwheat pancackes.
Then we walked to the Louvre
I realized that one of my favorite vacation activities is watching other people pose for pictures.
This was a popular one...
Look how terrible we both look- Christmas card photo!
Crazy performers...
For dinner we headed to the Jewish quarter. Here, 5 years ago, Dan and I had the best falafels of our life. We still compare every falafel we eat to the one we had in Paris, so we were excited to see if they were actually as good as we remember.
There are several popular falafel places in this area, and it's kind of a competition as to which is actually the best. Unfortunately the one Lenny Kravtiz claims is the best was closed, but we tried three others and came up with our final assessment.
Mi Va Mi was where we had our amazing falafel 5 years ago. Of the three this one had the best falafel balls.
This one is really popular on yelp. It was really great and came in second for overall.
This one had great toppings and salad, and for me won overall best combination. I should say though that because I had to pick out the insides and couldn't properly eat it with the pita (sometimes my gluten-intolerance is really really unfortunate) which is a vital part, my opinion is a little skewed.



















1 thoughts:
both so attractive!
Post a Comment