You are probably thinking, 'gee caitie hasn't posted in a few days, she must be having sooooo much fun on vacation." I am sorry to disappoint you, but I am actually as busy as I was this past semester. My days start at 6:00 am with some Bikram yoga, then I rush off to work until 6:00 p.m, throw in a 3-hour drawing class on Tuesday and Thursday. Then I come home to eat dinner and work on my portfolio until around 2 a.m. Repeat. I leave for girl's camp next week, so I am scrambling to get a bunch of stuff done, namely my aforementioned portfolio. I am trying to finish it by the end of the week, but I am reworking some projects so it's taking a while and causing me a great deal of stress....annnnyway I didn't step away from my hectic schedule just to complain via my blog, I actually want your opinion on which headshot I should use for my portfolio.
So option A: this says, "Hey, I am happy but professional too (hence the glasses)!"
and option B says: "I am professional but happy too (hence the smirk)!"


3 thoughts:
I would pick B but crop closely, not a fan of the posture and hand position on a resume.
Good luck!
great suggestions, gracias!
I think you look happier in A and more modern in B.
Post a Comment