Tomorrow I present my final thesis presentation! I then have a paper and final exam on Monday, and I am FINISHED! Eeee!! I am so excited, but also slightly and anxious and terrified for my presentation tomorrow. Here's a special treat for all you loyal readers out there, a preview of my boards:
And I should also mention that despite planning our anniversary celebration for a later date, my sweet esposo surprised me at the studio last night with dessert and flowers. We ate the dessert at the top of Skinner's Butte, it was a wonderful break.




3 thoughts:
*the most thundering applause my two hands can muster on their own*
they look incredible! can't wait to see them in person tomorrow : )
Good luck, Caitlin! When I found myself overwhelmed by finals, I always imagined myself finished and pleased, even though I didn't quite see how I would get there. Then, suddenly, I would be finished and pleased, and I would think kindly on the worried student who wasn't sure it could be done. It was like really budget time travel.
i'm so happy to have such an intelligent and creative friend! i love you! congratulations!
Post a Comment