Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's official!

| |

Today I took my last final and turned it my last paper, which means I am officially done with school. Yay! yay! yay! Although I should say that the weight on my shoulders hasn't quite lifted yet. I still have to present my project in Salem, finish my portfolio, and work 39 hours between Wed. and Fri. No rest for the weary.

3 thoughts:

hanner said...

you did it!! yay! congratulations.

Alison said...

congrats! you should party...like it looks like your husband is doing in this picture!

fourth picture, the one on the left right?!

http://www.kitiyapalaskas.com/#950115/PARTY-CRAFT

SGRMSE. said...

congratulations on OFFICIALLY being done with school!! :D :D :D there may be "no rest for the weary" but i think it's easier to stay busybusy and distracted (: i find it rather torturous sometimes when i'm without routine and crazy hustlebustle. and you know what they say, there's plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. hah!