Monday, February 28, 2011

decision made

| |

There's a reason why I wore these socks under my boots today...



'heart london' socks, instead of 'heart oregon' socks.
 
We've decided to move to London after graduation! Dan will pursue his dream of working in professional soccer (working, not playing), and I will try as hard as I can to get a job. We are so excited for this adventure, and I am soooo looking forward to graduating in June.

13 thoughts:

April said...

yay!! congrats : )

Maybe it'll be easier to find a job across the pond...? Either way, as far as I know you have a killer portfolio, so you've got it in the bag, girl.

p.s. nice rug.

Nate H. said...

niiiceee

betty said...

SO exciting!

Lidia and Steve said...

Wow! That is so cool! You guys are going to have such a great time! Congratulations on your adventure!

Nicholas Lee Venezia said...

expect visitors....

ANJ said...

so jealous and excited for you guys!

ps - i wore a heart in oregon shirt to bed last night, so it's ok. i wonder if that means i'll be heading west...?

xoxo
amber

hanner said...

hooray! someone to visit next time we go to foggy londontown. really excited for you guys. robbie wants to move back to europe sometime in the near future so maybe we can be euro-buddies one day...

Maria said...

Wow! That is so awesome! We're excited to read about all of the adventures you have over there. =)

Becca said...

how exciting for you guys! i love adventures.

Unknown said...

Yay! Sounds like a great adventure to me.

neongolden said...

congratulations, caitlin!

maddie said...

oh my word i'm so jealous. way to do something cool with your life!! can't wait to come visit. maybe this time you could stay awake during "spoonful of sugar".

angela hardison said...

seriously... SO exciting. congrats!