Friday, January 21, 2011

sponsorship

| |

As I've mentioned, I am reaching the final stretch of my master's degree. It's been a long long haul, and sometimes it's difficult to stay motivated. So I would like to invite all of you to participate in my journey, to give you the opportunity to feel like you contributed to my education.  How, you may ask? Send me cases of these:

When you don't drink coffee to keep you awake, and you don't smoke cigarettes to take the edge off, and you don't drink alcohol to help you unwind, you gotta have something.  I have my mate.

I will also take cash donations in increments of $2.45.

3 thoughts:

angela hardison said...

i always thought it was a little unfair that my fellow college classmates had coffee every morning to stay awake, and i just had to use willpower to keep my eyes open... man i do not miss that part of school.

you need a little paypal button on your blog. i'd totally give you $2.45 :)

caitlin said...

Brilliant, Angela! Done.

caitlin said...

p.s. no pressure to actually really donate :)