Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

| |

As you can see from my previous post, I have been keeping busy, which means I have had no time to anticipate the great holiday that is Halloween. It is the waiting that makes holidays so special, and this year Halloween just snuck up on us.

Dan and I were in the studio Saturday night, when at 9:30pm I said, enough, let's go celebrate. Obviously we hadn't prepared, so we were costumeless, and we really didn't feel like going to party. So we decided to go home, put on a homemade outfit, and walk to the grocery store to buy ingredients for pumpkin cookies.

We very well could have pulled a fast one and worn our outfits from last year, but what's the fun in that? So Dan came up with a brilliant idea....to put on your clothes of one color and say you are that color!

Behold...mustard yellow and purple.

The best part is that these could potentially be real outfits, and we could potentially be a weird couple that likes to coordinate, so our response to the several, "what the hell are you supposed to be" comments was...nothing, we don't dress up for Halloween. Hahaha. Oh i love being married to Dan, I have learned the fine art of doing things just for sheer self amusement.

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Caitlin! You and Dan are hysterical! You just make me laugh!
XOXO Mom

Anonymous said...

ditto;how's the thumb?

Anonymous said...

i never imagines someone could own so much mustard yellow.

samsam said...

oh yes!! i had forgotten about this post! you two inspire me to keep being silly! so much looooove! xoxooxox