Thursday, April 9, 2009

what could have been?

| |


Grad Day was this Monday. It is a time for potential grad students to come visit the University...I remember this time last year so so well. I had just returned from Wash U's grad day, the wedding was less than two months away, and I was torn as to whether or not I should book a flight to Oregon to check out the school. I decided against it, because I was 99% sure we would be moving to St. Louis (dependent upon Dan's visit there). Long story short, it was a bad trip, so we booked a last minute flight to Eugene, loved the area and moved here.
Eugene feels so much like home, its weird to think we were so close to moving to St. Louis

1 thoughts:

samsam said...

wash u has a really great msw program...but i hate st. louis!