i have started snacking on nori sheets. for those who don't know what nori is, its the wrapper on your sushi. i just eat it it plain, dan won't kiss me after i eat.
I LOVE it! I used to eat it when I was little and I still do when I have it in my pantry. Isaac likes it too :)
By the way, just thought I'd share. I went to the grocery store after work today and my checker reminded me of Dan (as much as anyone can "remind" you of a person you've never met and only seen a few pictures of). He had a similar build and facial hair. Oh, and his name was DAN. :)
4 thoughts:
Ha! I don't blame him. :)
I LOVE it! I used to eat it when I was little and I still do when I have it in my pantry. Isaac likes it too :)
By the way, just thought I'd share. I went to the grocery store after work today and my checker reminded me of Dan (as much as anyone can "remind" you of a person you've never met and only seen a few pictures of). He had a similar build and facial hair. Oh, and his name was DAN. :)
it's not weird. I *love* eating plain nori.
i used to eat these when i was little too. delicious!
Post a Comment