Thursday, April 30, 2009

| |

i have been going full steam since the summer...wait no long before that (wedding, physics/calculus, work) anyway, so this is about the time where one's body and mind says no more, and either becomes idle or emotionally unstable...or both. And of course, this semester is by far the busiest..let me list to you the reasons why

  • I taking full credits
  • I am doing two independent researches (that need to be counted toward next semester since I am already at credit max)
  • Young Women's has been by far the busiest ever, this whole month was personal history month and every Wednesday has been a mad house
  • Apartment Managing is crazy, it's move in/ renewal time, which requires a ton of hours
k that doesn't seem like a lot at all...but it is! sorry this post is lame, but thats about all i have on my mind lately

2 thoughts:

Unknown said...

How many apartments do you manage? I didn't know you were doing that.

caitlin said...

53 units, it sometimes gets hectic, but its definitely worth it...free rent, plus salary, super close to campus, washer/dryer, etc.