Tuesday, April 15, 2008

no more negative nancy

| |

I have done a little too much complaining lately, which is no fun for blog readers (although I have conceded to the fact that my blog is no longer fun anyway- I don't know if it ever was). So let me talk about what a great weekend Dan and I had. Sorry, no pictures

He arrived late Friday night, and he watched Enemy at the Gates while I slept through the 90% of it. Then Saturday we woke up, took my mom to the airport, and went to Pacific Beach to go running. After a nice jog on the sand we ate at Cafe 976, and had a delicious acai bowl and veggie sandwich. Then we went back to the beach and soaked up some sun. After that we went to the temple and did baptisms. Then we went to Hillcrest and had some delicious Indian food, then headed over to Cilantro Live, a great all raw/vegan restaurant, for a delicious chocolate sundae. Then we came back to Coronado and played a game of night tennis.

Sunday we met with the DJ and got a lot of wedding stuff figured out, then went to church, then came home, made dinner, and enjoyed it on the porch....then Dan had to leave.

I can't wait until we can hang out everyday!

1 thoughts:

manda said...

you are going to be my favorite married friends!