Wednesday, April 23, 2008

| |

Even though the wedding isn't until May 31; we have already received so many amazing wedding gifts. When I look out the window and see another package waiting on my porch, I often feel a tinge of guilt. I think my little cousin put it well, "She gets all these presents just for being in love?" Honestly! But despite feeling a little undeserving, I can't wait to furnish our house!

I love love these dishes!Such a beautiful Kate Spade album
And these candles smell so great.But I can't get over this Alvar Aalto vase!

Aalto was a modernist architect. And for those of you may be out of the loop, I will begin graduate school, for architecture, in August. Such a thoughtful, beautiful present!

3 thoughts:

manda said...

amazing vase! that's the best gift!

mrs. everything said...

Where are those dishes from?! AMAZING

caitlin said...

macys!