I marked in my calendar about 4 months ago that wolf parade was coming to San Diego on the 15. Well I forgot about it and now they are sold out. I feel like swearing but I will put stars instead, Sh** like this always happens to me. This is like the 8th show in a row that I have missed due to something or other.
Arcade Fire in LA will be fun, but now I have an extra ticket to get rid of and that isn't really fun. I could scalp it when I get there I guess, but then I have to sit by a stranger and make awkward conversation. Anyone down to spend 50 bucks?
2 thoughts:
oh if ONLY!
arcade fire was the best show that i have ever been to. it was a sold out show at radio city music hall but i decided to anyway. some girl off the street gave me a free ticket her friend gave her! (there is still hope for wolf parade. i could always find stuff on craigslist) so i ended up sitting next to him which was not ideal but if you have to do that it is still so worth it!
Post a Comment