i miss being in an urban setting. i miss san francisco. i miss riding the muni. i miss mindy and kathryn. i miss katy. i miss herbivore and cafe gratitude. i miss fun things like craft club, urban camping, toaster oven smores, beach in marin, and palo alto. i miss golden gate park and the japanese gardens. dating in the city was fun, i miss that too. 






i am sick of all the restaurants in provo and having to drive to slc to get that city feel. the best thing about provo, besides my friends, is international cinema and the fact that it is free. other than those two things, i am pretty ready to leave.
but then graduation is scary. do i go back to sf where i want to be more than anything? or do i go to san diego where i could live for free but have a mediocre job? or las vegas where i might be able to get a good design job, but be desperately unhappy because i hate that city. its all so confusing!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
nostalgia
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
please, stick around. i am not ready for you to go yet!
Hmm I found your blog when I was bored on facebook. I think you should go to SF. Its really the only answer. :) Plus I'll be in Palo Alto this summer.
Post a Comment