Friday, February 8, 2013

blah blah blog

| |

My blogging efforts haven't just laxed, they've virturally disappeared. Maybe I no longer feel that my voice needs to be heard (read) by everyone on the internet, or maybe now that I am in the professional world I feel I need to censor my posts, and what's the fun in that? Maybe I feel like no one really read this, so what's the use. Whatever the reason for my constant hiatuses, I really want to make an effort to continue this blog. What I really like about blogging is the ability to read back to old posts and discover stories or pictures that I would have otherwise forgotten.

I figure since since winter storm Nemo is keeping me indoors, I might as well take this opportunity to give a few updates.

Work is super, I really love my job and the work we do. Dan's on the hunt for a grown-up job. He has had meetings with the Red Sox and Liverpool, but in the meantime he is fulfilling my dream job of working the night shift at Trader Joe's (well, not the night shift part). I have also been a busy bee studying for my LEED AP BD+C exam.

Here are some other happenings...

We spent a glorious Christmas in California (northern with Dan's fam, and southern with mine)...

some hiking
 
christmas trivia
coronado sunset
coronado christmas
mexican food stop 1

we're really serious about christmas bingo
 

mexican food stop 2

Back in Boston...
sunrise at work
seestir visits
we go skiing
charming lodge




 Storm Nemo as of Friday afternoon

storm starts


 

 
Let's see what the storm brings us tomorrow.







1 thoughts:

Unknown said...

I love our blog for the same reason--it helps me to journal our activities. Please keep your blog going--I love seeing what adventures you guys are up to! (And it helps with my own travel plans).