Monday, September 3, 2012

We're getting deported...

| |

No seriously, we have 60 days to leave the country. So there you have it, we will be leaving London. Just as I landed an amazing architecture and design job here, and just as Dan landed a full time position with Fulham FC, we have to up and leave. We're really sad, so sad that we are celebrating our sadness with a mourning party. Here are the invites I quickly whipped up...
 
Our plans for when we return to the US are really up in the air. I have an interview with a firm in Seattle on the 13th, and then I will be headed to NYC to follow up with some contacts there while Dan tries to wiggle his way into getting an interview with the MLS, New York Red Bulls, or New York Cosmos (anyone have contacts at any of the aforementioned clubs, anyone?). 

So to put simply, our plan is that we don't really have a plan. We'll just go with the tide and see where we end up. *sigh*

Now we're scrambling to sell all of our things and tie up loose ends.

Early morning boot sale


0 thoughts: