We spent yesterday at the "happiest place on earth", the magic kingdom, Disneyland! We went ahead and got a pass to California adventure as well, which was wayyy better than I thought it would be. I know I am 26 years old, but Disneyland is still magical and wonderful.
 |
| Tower of Terrrrrrooorrr |
 |
| cute ma and pa |
 |
| dan having soooo much fun |
 |
| sleepy and wearing zero makeup-flattering combination |
 |
| tower of terrroorrr part deux |
Notice, we are the only people in the car? We were the very last people on the ride, they closed the gates behind us and we rode all by our lonesome (minus the ghosts of course- bah da bum, ching).
I am really excited to move to London, but I don't want summer to end. I haven't had this much of a break in a really long time; it has been wonderful.
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment